for study subject:
Media Informatics / Computer Science / Automation Technology / Engineering Sciences
Extended Reality, Artificial Intelligence and Virtual Worlds: Everyone is talking about it – we are working on it.
Three-dimensional learning and working worlds are in focus and are an area that needs to be further discovered and mastered. If you want to be a pioneer and contribute to shaping the future, TriCAT offers you ideal conditions!
Communication in virtual worlds requires a uniform language. Standardized formats and/or protocols offer the possibility to realize the exchange. USD, GLTF/GLB, AutomationML and the management shell model are the latest schemes to enable this service.
The integration of these formats and the connection using a cloud structure make it possible to transfer information and data from native environments to TriCAT training environments. A live broadcast of changes to digital assets is an asset to any digital platform, including TriCAT spaces®. That’s why we need your support for our research projects!
TASKS AND CHALLENGES
- Evaluation of different formats like USD, GLTF/GLB, AutomationML or management shell model.
- Investigating possible integration with the game engine Unity3D and the TriCAT spaces® platform
- Developing solutions for data transfer from TriCAT spaces® to native platforms
- Designing and testing prototypes
THAT’S WHAT WE OFFER YOU AT TriCAT
- Deep insights into metaverse, cyber-physical systems, AI and XR research.
- Mentoring by experts
- Independent work
- Location-independent and flexible working
- You have the opportunity to work on or extend the topic as part of a bachelor’s or master’s thesis
- Perspective of long-term employment with individual development opportunities
- Participation in TriCAT adventage program – buy from many brand suppliers at discounted rates
- Experience with C# and Unity3D
- Knowledge in dealing with different 3D formats
- Experience with environments such as Siemens NX, Siemens Teamcenter, TIA Portal, CodeSys or similar
- Completed or ongoing studies in media informatics / computer science / automation technology / engineering sciences
Location: Ulm or hybrid