WHAT DOES A BUILD & RELEASE ENGINEER DO AT TriCAT?
You will be responsible for build and release management on a full-time basis, creating automated build processes and adapting them to the project requirements. Further activities include the setup and management of a continuous integration / delivery system as well as the conversion of the current version control system from SVN to Git or Mercurial. You will develop automated tests in collaboration with a motivated team to support quality management.
- Degree, apprenticeship in the IT field or comparable professional experience
- Experience in setup and maintenance of automated build processes (e.g. Jenkins, Apache Ant, CMake, MSBuild, etc.)
- Very good knowledge of version control systems (e.g. SVN, Git, Mercurial)
- Experience with the areas of Continuous Integration and Unit Testing
- Experience in the administration of Linux and Windows server systems
- German and/or English at least B2 level
- Structured and team-oriented way of working
NICE TO HAVE
- Knowledge of Unity 3D and IT Security
- Passion for Virtual Reality, Serious Games and Blended Learning
We offer you a future-oriented job with exciting tasks, attractive additional benefits and a good work-life balance in one of the top regions in Germany’s city rankings. We have been named a “Top Employer for Medium-Sized Companies” by FOCUS-BUSINESS for 2019, 2020 and 2021.
Does the job advertisement match your expectations perfectly or to a large extent? Then we would be delighted to receive your application at email@example.com
Location: Ulm, Germany or hybrid
Working Hours: full time