WHAT DOES A BUILD & RELEASE ENGINEER DO AT TriCAT?
You will be responsible for build and release management on a full-time basis, creating automated build processes and adapting them to the project requirements. Further activities include the setup and management of a continuous integration / delivery system as well as the conversion of the current version control system from SVN to Git or Mercurial. You will develop automated tests in collaboration with a motivated team to support quality management.
- Degree, apprenticeship in the IT field or comparable professional experience
- Experience in setup and maintenance of automated build processes (e.g. Jenkins, Apache Ant, CMake, MSBuild, etc.)
- Very good knowledge of version control systems (e.g. SVN, Git, Mercurial)
- Experience with the areas of Continuous Integration and Unit Testing
- Experience in the administration of Linux and Windows server systems
- German and/or English at least B2 level
- Structured and team-oriented way of working
NICE TO HAVE
- Knowledge of Unity 3D and IT Security
- Passion for Virtual Reality, Serious Games and Blended Learning
We offer you a future-oriented job with exciting tasks, attractive additional benefits and a good work-life balance in one of the top regions in Germany’s city rankings. We have been named a “Top Employer for Medium-Sized Companies” by FOCUS-BUSINESS for 2019, 2020 and 2021.
Already in the preboarding phase, i.e. after signing the contract, you will receive a detailed onboarding plan from your sponsor with exact times and contact persons for your on–site onboarding in Ulm for an uncomplicated start with us. In this plan you will also receive the access data to the TriCAT INFOTHEK. There you will find all information about TriCAT that you need for your first days with us.
As soon as you have received your TriCAT e–mail address, you can immediately participate in the TriCAT advantage program. This means that you can buy from many brand suppliers at discounted rates.
Does the job advertisement match your expectations perfectly or to a large extent? Then we would be delighted to receive your application at firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Ulm, Germany or hybrid
Working Hours: full time