WHAT DOES A 3D ARTIST DO AT TriCAT?
You will be based full time in Ulm, Germany working closely with the Lead Artist to ensure quality and consistency of all assets across multiple projects. Your responsibilities will include creating assets
and/or environments as part of a multidisciplinary team and ensuring that these assets meet defined technical and artistic requirements. In addition, your day-to-day responsibilities will include implementing feedback given by the Lead Artist and communicating effectively with 3D artists, programmers, and other team members. You will also contribute your ideas to improve workflows and projects at TriCAT.
• Degree or comparable professional experience in 3D design, (media)computer science, game design or similar specialization
• Very good knowledge of 3ds Max, Adobe CC and Unity
• First experience in game design, realtime simulation, VR or similar
• German and/or English at least B2 level
• High level of initiative as well as structured and team-oriented way of working
NICE TO HAVE
• Passion for current topics around Virtual Reality, 3D Simulations and Serious Games
We offer you a future-oriented job with exciting tasks, attractive additional benefits and a good work-life balance in one of the top regions in Germany’s city rankings. We have been named a “Top Employer for Medium-Sized Companies” by FOCUS-BUSINESS for 2019, 2020 and 2021.
Does the job advertisement match your expectations perfectly or to a large
extent? Then we would be delighted to receive your application at email@example.com
Location: Ulm, Germany | Working Hours: full time
Job advertisment as a PDF