TriCAT spaces® is not listed in the Apple store. When opening it for the first time, authorization must be granted. For authorization, please perform the following steps:
- Download the application
- Drag the application to your Applications folder
- Right-click (or left-click + CRTL key) on the file and then click Open
- The dialog „macOS cannot verify the developer of ”spaces”. Are you sure you want to open it?”) appears. Click Open. When prompted, enter your administrator name and password.
If necessary, steps 3 and 4 must be performed several times for the Open button to appear.
- In the subsequent “spaces wants to access the microphone” dialog, click OK
If this dialog does not appear for you, please adjust the security settings on your Mac accordingly:
- In System Preferences, go to Security and then to General
- Click on the lock and enter your password
- Under the heading “Allow apps download from:”, select the option “App Store and verified developers”. Here, additionally grant the permission “allow spaces app/ any other app not from the app store” for “spaces”.