Cloud infrastructure information
- It is ensured that the servers we use are located in Germany.
- As standard, we use AWS Germany, with corresponding DSGVO-compliant agreements.
- For persistent spaces, the infrastructure of Strato AG is mostly used.
- It is also possible to use own servers (On Premise solution) for special requirements.
- Our systems are secured with the latest technical capabilities.
- Every communication path is encrypted with HTTPS, SSL/TLS (Transport Layer Security) = v1.2.
- All stored files are provided with their own keys (AES 256), which are salted and stored in a file management database.
- No plain text is stored at any point.
- All users must authenticate themselves and are authorized according to their role. Events can therefore only be attended after invitation and corresponding authentication.
- TriCAT spaces® is a distributed application.
- Access to the backend structure is only possible in documented exceptional situations (support cases) strictly according to the 4-eyes principle by TriCAT.
- Both the clients themselves and all client connections are only allowed after strict certificate checks (SSL inspection, man-in-the-middle not possible).
- TriCAT enables auditing and penetration testing by external companies.