Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and Windows 11 (no N versions like e. g. Windows 10 Home N)
Mac OS X as of version 10.13 (authorization may have to be granted at the first startup)
- Standard computer or laptop: no thin (or slim) client
- Hard disk space: 2 GB available hard disk space
- Working memory: at least 4 GB RAM, recommended: 8 GB or more
- Processor power: 2 Ghz dual core CPU
- Graphics card: min. DirectX11 graphics card, Intel HD Graphics 510, recommended: Intel UHD Graphics 630 or dedicated graphics card e.g. Nvidia Geforce MX550, AMD Radeon Pro Vega 16 or comparable
- Sound card
- Computer mouse
Please note that you can only participate in a virtual event with a (commercially available) headset with integrated voice function (microphone). Other configurations can generate disturbing echoes.
Make sure your microphone/camera is open regarding the new privacy regulation in Windows 10. Windows 10: Start > Settings > Privacy > Microphone > (> Camera) Allow apps to access your microphone (camera) > On
The Windows firewall must not block the application. Please click Allow access.
If you are not using a standard Windows firewall, please click Do not block.
Minimum: DSL 3000
Recommended: DSL 6000 and higher
Make sure your connection is stable, otherwise you may experience disconnections during your session.