TriCAT spaces® delete on Windows:
1. Go to your file browser and enter “%localappdata%” without quotes. Then confirm with Enter.
2. The file path “User > Username > AppData > Local” opens. Locate the “TriCAT” folder and delete it.
TriCAT spaces® delete on Mac OS:
1. Locate the app in the Finder. The app is located in the Applications folder. You open the Applications folder by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Alternatively, find the app using Spotlight, and double-click the app in Spotlight while holding down the Command key (⌘).
2. Drag the app directly to the Trash. Alternatively, select the app and choose File > Trash.
Enter the user name and password if you are asked for them.
3. To delete the app completely, choose Finder > “Empty Trash”.