Erstellt am Thursday, 22. April 2021
WEB DEVELOPER m/f/d
With TriCAT you shape the future!
We admit openly that revolutionary solutions are our unconditional passion. As a recognized IT innovation leader in the field of collaborative virtual 3D learning and work environments, we set standards and develop applications with which people will learn, train, and collaborate over distance in the future. Our customers include companies such as Airbus, Audi, Bayer, Bosch, Fujitsu, RWE and Swiss Federal Railways. Let us move the future together with virtual 3D worlds, extended reality and artificial intelligence - in an agile company, together with a motivated team, with exciting tasks and award-winning solutions!
WHAT DOES A WEB DEVELOPER DO AT TriCAT?
You will optimize and further develop our existing back- and frontend applications on a full-time basis at our location in Ulm. You will evaluate new technologies with regard to improving the existing applications and build pipelines, and you will be responsible for designing the REST interfaces of future applications. You will port to .NET Core and to more recent AngularJS versions. Furthermore, you will connect database engines, e.g. AWS Aurora, and revise the payment process of the online platform TriCAT spaces, implement customer-specific features and connect authentication methods such as OAuth2. You will also be responsible for the modularization of programs.
• Degree in computer science or comparable professional experience
• Experience with SQL databases and a good understanding of HTTP, TLS, TCP protocols
• Experience with cryptographic procedures and their use
• High security awareness in interface design and good knowledge of web interface design (REST)
• Knowledge of tools such as Grunt, NPM and Bower
• German and/or English at least B2 level
NICE TO HAVE
• NET Core, especially ASP.NET Core, knowledge in dealing with Microsoft WCF
• CodeFirst DB Design, Typescript, Configuration of Linux Servers
• Knowledge of connecting payment service providers such as PayPal
• Website design skills and knowledge of cloud services such as AWS or Azure
We offer you a future-oriented job with exciting tasks, attractive additional benefits and a good work-life balance in one of the top regions in Germany's city rankings. We have been named a "Top Employer for Medium-Sized Companies" by FOCUS-BUSINESS for 2019, 2020 and 2021.
Does the job advertisement match your expectations perfectly or to a large extent? Then we would be delighted to receive your application at firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Ulm, Germany | Working Hours: full time
Job advertisment as a PDF