WHAT DOES A UNITY DEVELOPER DO AT TriCAT?
You will develop client-server applications from the idea to the implementation on a full-time basis at the company location in Ulm. Based on a storyboard, you will design and implement scenarios and processes in the area of virtual and augmented reality. In addition to integrating VR/AR hardware (e.g. Hololens, HTC Vive) into processes, you develop prototypes and 3D simulations based on current research using the latest technologies. You also create specifications, complex system architectures, designs and documentation.
• Degree or comparable professional experience in the field of (media) computer science or similar specialisation
• Experience in development with Unity, Unity Editor Scripting and/or Unity UI
• Very good programming knowledge with C#, ideally C++ as well
• Understanding of vector themes and 3D modelling (graphics, video and audio production)
• German and/or English at least B2 level
• High level of initiative as well as structured and team-oriented way of working
NICE TO HAVE
• Knowledge of network protocols and security (https, ssl) as well as experience with animations (2D/3D)
We offer you a future-oriented job with exciting tasks, attractive additional benefits and a good work-life balance in one of the top regions in Germany’s city rankings. We have been named a “Top Employer for Medium-Sized Companies” by FOCUS-BUSINESS for 2019, 2020 and 2021.
Does the job advertisement match your expectations perfectly or to a large
extent? Then we would be delighted to receive your application at email@example.com
Location: Ulm, Germany | Working Hours: full time
Job advertisment as a PDF