WHAT DOES AN IT ADMINISTRATOR DO AT TriCAT?
You will be responsible for the administration of our IT infrastructure and the customer servers for the virtual 3D platform TriCAT spaces in Ulm. The organization of the internal hardware and software incl. licence management and the creation of documentation are part of your tasks. In the IT team, you will drive our processes in the area of the automatic build pipeline.
• Degree in computer science or technical apprenticeship in the IT field or comparable professional experience
• Good knowledge of Windows Server systems and Linux systems
• Experience in creating automated processes with PowerShell, LinuxShell, etc.
• Good knowledge of securing systems with regard to firewall and logging
• Knowledge in dealing with cloud providers such as AWS and Microsoft 365
• In-house network maintenance, Active Directory administration, hosting of Nextcloud
• German and/or English at least B2 level
• Independent way of working, solution- and process-oriented thinking and acting
NICE TO HAVE
• Experience with version control systems such as Subversion and Git
• Experience with CI/CD systems such as Jenkins or GitLab
• Experience with monitoring tools such as NagioXI
• Experience with vSphere Server Management
We offer you a future-oriented job with exciting tasks, attractive additional benefits and a good work-life balance in one of the top regions in Germany’s city rankings. We have been named a “Top Employer for Medium-Sized Companies” by FOCUS-BUSINESS for 2019, 2020 and 2021.
Does the job advertisement match your expectations perfectly or to a large extent? Then we would be delighted to receive your application at firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Ulm, Germany | Working Hours: full time
Job advertisment as a PDF